Did you know I read your blog? And that it makes me happy?
That movie makes me cry also. Good for you for tackling American Heritage. Tough class, but actually very interesting and you will learn a lot.
Emily, I did not know you read mine! But I am now adding you to my list of reads. Made my day, thanks!And yes, American Heritage is really a lot of work, but I'm enjoying it so far! Probably until I take my test on Monday...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you know I read your blog? And that it makes me happy?
That movie makes me cry also. Good for you for tackling American Heritage. Tough class, but actually very interesting and you will learn a lot.
Emily, I did not know you read mine! But I am now adding you to my list of reads. Made my day, thanks!
And yes, American Heritage is really a lot of work, but I'm enjoying it so far! Probably until I take my test on Monday...
Post a Comment