Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's been awhile.

The library is a great place. Always a familiar face. (Whether I just know them because they study by me everyday, or I really know them is questionable).

In marriage class today we learned about dating and then courting. Caitlyn turned to me and said
"So what's inbetween? Friends with benefits?"
I cracked up.
Then Robert wrote out the real order for us. It goes like this:
Before dating, Dating, (Apartment 15), courting, engagement, marriage.
I cracked up again.

It seems like the times when I update my blog is when I'm particularly swamped on school work. It shouldn't be this way.

You can't ask boys advice about other boys. Even if they beg you to tell them because they know everything and they have all the good advice in the world. Cause you know what? The truth is that boys advice only applies to boys that are like them. And I'm wondering about the kind of guys who like to give the advice.

I went ice skating last night. Stake activity. Was I forced onto the rink? Yes. Did I appreciate the force? .................yes.

Wishing that I were here with these wonderful people instead:



Is this not the best picture of Caitlyn on earth?

Last night I got kicked out of the library. No I didn't do anything outrageous or out of line. I was just here too long and the workers wanted to go home... I don't know why.

Nobody warned me that dating in college would be such a nightmare on my brain. What the heck?

Music really helps me get through my day. I have a study song. It's the only thing I can listen to while I study. It's called Moonlight Sonata. It's on a constant repeat.

L.I.F.E. G.O.E.S. O.N. - Noah and the Whale

I babysat my niece and nephew yesterday and Hailey started singin, "partyin partyin, YEAH!" I laughed and recorded her sing a good 30 seconds of the song word for word.
Caitlyn: "It's so simple a baby can learn it."

We had a ward fireside on Sunday night and there was some great points made. I have a few things to change in my current life.

I need another road trip stat.

I've moved my studies into the Asian Collection. It's quite nice in here.

It's sad how you live somewhere, meet a lot of people, the semester ends, everyone moves somewhere else, and ou start over. I wish I could be a little more like Kevin: "That's not sad. It's just life." But I can't help but be sad that the year is ending and people are going away :(

I'm gonna miss her this summer, but at least she's comin back in the fall with me! Couldn't do it without her.

Sorry for the heinous pic Reid. Nobody Reads my blog anyway.
It just really shows why I'm gonna miss ya ;)

Brother Richardson: "You gravitate toward one another. There shouldn't be a need for establishing a safety boundary."

John Mayer: "Anything other than yes is no, anything other than stay is go, anything less than I love you is lying..."

That about sums it all up, friends.

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Woooooah I am in love with this entire post and I'm glad I'm included in several of your comments :) Haha well said Drezzle. WELL SAID. PS, LOVE that pic of Allison hahahaha. and I'm very happy you went into the skating rink last night!

Kortni Roney said...

YAY! I love when you post! I am the biggest blog stalker sorry! I love your post though! they make me smile! plus I get to know a little of what everyone is up to! love you!