Monday, March 5, 2012

Rascals

Okay, my sister-in-law had her baby on the 22nd, and my other nephew turned two yesterday, and it just got me thinking how much I LOVE being an aunt.


New little Isabella is the sweetest little sloth in the world. I'm in love.


 And her mommy is a great photographer.



Boys will be boys.  For Drew's birthday party, they rode around in Noah's Car and played remote control cars.



They are the best of friends.


 They can't steer the car on their own, so while Noah pushed the gas pedal, Scott pulled them around on his bike.  Aren't they the sweetest?  I could just smother.


Happy second birthday to Drew-bee.  I can't believe he's only two, he's the smartest boy in the WORLD.  He is the happiest, nicest, friendliest, cutest little boy, and he always makes me smile even if I'm having a bad day. I love him.


So THANK YOU to my great brothers for making me an Auntie four times so far.  I love all four of these kiddos, and the fifth on the way ;) Some perks to being the youngest child.

1 comment:

Treble Clef ♪ said...

And I'll bet you are an awesome auntie! Cute chilluns:)