I'm not quite sure how we landed the name "Bachelorettes," but so it shall be!
I love these three ladies so dearly. It's a funny little tale how this friendship came about, and in the fall we'll all be splitting up and moving away! :(
Becca is going on her mission to Seoul, Korea.
I am going on a study abroad to Jerusalem, Israel.
Caitlyn is moving to work in Los Angelos, California.
Amanda is going to school in Salt lake City, Utah.
We have had so many fun memories over the past three years of friendship.
![]() |
| Becca's Christmas party 2011 |
![]() |
| Caitlyn's surprise 20th birthday party |
![]() |
| My graduation that these lovelies were SO nice to come to. They are all one year older and wiser, too. |
![]() |
| Classic awkward pics outside of Wendy's |
![]() |
| New years Eve 2009 |
![]() |
| Scera Shell |
![]() |
| Amanda's apartment in Salt Lake |
![]() |
| Christmas Break 2011 at Riverwoods |
![]() |
| New years Eve 2009 |
![]() |
| Becca's Christmas Party 2011 |
This was our very first photo shoot we ever took together. We've taken one every year since our friendship blossomed. Thank you to Caitlyn's talented sister, Coryn for always putting up with us during these... and making us pretty!!
Second photoshoot
Number three. We took these last week and they turned out lovely.
BECCA: Seriously, the most genuinely kind person you will ever meet. I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about her, and I've never heard her say a bad thing about anyone else. I look up to her so much, and she probably doesn't even know it! Beauty.
Just love her.
In honor of her mission...
CAITLYN: Another one of the sweetest girls on the planet. And so so pretty. Always a listening ear, and great advice from this one. Living with her last year was one of the best times of my whole life, thanks to her. She's the most fun to reminisce and laugh with. One of my very best friends in the Universe. So proud of her for chasing her life long dreams! She'll be singing at my wedding - Thanks Cait :) haha!
This was actually our first photo shoot we did with Coryn, before the "Bachelorettes" were formed. Just the beginning stages when we thought we were so H-core.
AMANDA: I don't know that I've ever known anybody with more spirit and gusto! Everything she does is full force. Everytime I'm with her, I'm laughing because we're just so awkward together, and she's so easy to be with. So fun-loving. Gorgeous girl, and I have so much respect for her. LOVE.
Once she ditched out on one of our sleepovers cause she had "modeling in the morning." I still make fun of her about it - even though I realized she really DOES know her stuff.
Always gotta have the awkward ones.


These three have made my life so fun and happy, and I'll love them forever! We're going to be the sisterhood of Traveling Pants this year, (Only necklace instead) and it really is going to work. We're making rules and everything.
LOVE YOU THREE!

































No comments:
Post a Comment