I often get on here to write a post, and then I think everything I have to say is useless. Also it's like a public journal that is just absolutely belittling to come back to. It seems like a good idea until I come back and read it a month later... Oh well, here are some pictures from my past few months:
 |
| I had the sheer privelege of playing on an intramural soccer team with my brother this Spring. Because he and his friends are rock stars, we took home the coveted intramural championship tees. I played no role in the winning portion of the team. Although I must say this years shirts were the best I've seen... |
 |
| Allison and I drove down to St. George one fine evening to hang out with some of my High School friends. This bottom series of pictures explains quite fervently how the weekend went down. And I loved these matching Grannies at church. Had to take a Sacrament shot... shame. |
 |
| I volunteered at new student orientation for the incoming summer students and fell out of my chair when my brother and his friends were in our pamphlet... |
 |
| Not the happiest day of my life when Reid went home for the summer, leaving me to rot here in Provo ( just kidding). Fun times on Gare Bear's birthday, and eating my first gross meal at Buffalo Wild Wings. Don't ever need to go back to that joint. |
 |
| It's been most excellent to have Miss Kortni Jeane in town for the past few weeks. We hit up Strawberry Days and were thuroughly disappointed in their highly anticipated Strawberries and Cream. K maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but woof. |
 |
| Love my Kami Kami |
 |
| The aftermath included Country Dancin with DJ Easy Rock down on the dirt like real Rodeo Queens to be. I was delighted at one point when one of the drunk hicks yelled at me to "Not step on her..." Yeah cause I was about to. Then a relaxing star gaze on the tramp. Only not really, because all of Utah is on fire right now and the smoke is ruining our lives and eating all our steak. Praying for "moisture." |
 |
| There are few things in this world I love more than playing with my babies. Morning Cartoons. Phinneas and Ferb is dumb. |
 |
| We went on a ward camp out a few weekends ago and it was crazy fun. Shortly after we took this picture over the river, the ranger came by and gave us a piece of her mind - round two. We got a visit from the cops three times in just one short night. Also, my roommate Danielle got married this weekend! So happy for her and Reed! Yes, her husband's name is Reed. You can imagine how confused we were for several months with 3 Reids in the house... |
 |
I woke up at the grand hour of 5:30am on the 4th of July feeling way too ambitious. I registered for, and ran the Freedom Run. As you can see in the top right, I was the most beautiful runner in the race. I also got first place. (I stole these pictures from Zazoosh somethin or other without ordering them. Sue me.) |
 |
| Great time swimming and eating hot dogs with family. After all, the fourth always makes me want a hot dog real bad - movie? |
 |
| Love my baby Drew-bee |
 |
| We went to Stadium of Fire and watched the Beach Boys. Good times to be had by all, as always. Died laughing about how nobody can keep their eyes open with my strobe light of a flash. Also loved Bryan singing HELP me Rhonda like a Rook. |
 |
| Loved getting out on the Lake for the first time this summer. (Second actually, the first time was when I was babying it in the front with my stitches...) |
 |
| Tawni and I have been booking bands every Saturday at the Water Park in Provo. It's been pretty fun. This guy here was the biggest crack up on earth. I was literally belly laughing while he rapped Magic by B.O.B. Really loved it. |
 |
| So happy to have Scott and Kim back in town with their babies. These two hoodlums are always up to no good. Drew MIGHT be more psyched for Noah to be back than I am... |
 |
| SO happy this fat little piglet is back!!!!!!!!! The fireworks made her go berserk, so Kimmy put these ear plugs in her ear and we called her baby Shrek for the rest of the night. Best kissing cheeks around. She is seriously the SWEETEST babes and I can't believe how huge she got while she was gone! |
 |
| I love this scene. Lighting fireworks with family all around. They are the one reason I'm sad to leave for the Holy Land. When I get back that baby Shrek is going to be bigger than me. |
Speaking of the Holy Land, I bought Chacos today. I think that makes it somewhat official; that I'm leaving, and also that I just became a nerd today. There's no turning back.
Also, ask me if I went to the Katy Perry movie by myself. The answer is yes.
Now ask me if I cried during it... The world may never know.
2 comments:
hahahaha loving the update. you are hot in your pics. i love that you go to movies by yourself and call your niece fat. It's okay though because they are babies. I did the same thing to my NEW nephew the other day and backed up the statement with that. Ps. "DON'T CRY THAT'S SO DUMB!"
Chacos... Dude I have so many blisters! You are going to love it here. Seriously it is positively amazing! Elder Holland was here for 4 days and spoke to us! Yep an apostle of the Lord lived a floor above me. Remarkable! Love you! Hope preparing is going well!
Post a Comment