Since Caitlyn and I will both be peacin' out in the next couple of weeks, we wanted to have a last hoorah with some of our favorites, so we took to the Lake! Because Robert had a class that ran a little late today, we didn't get out there till about 4:30, but I'm actually glad, cause the lake was LOVELY tonight.
LOVE THESE TWO!!!
I know that wake boarding pictures are boring, and they're only cool if it's YOU in the picture, but there was some crazy stuff going on this evening, and I had to share a few.
CUTEST GUYS ON THIS GREEN EARTH!!!
The Amanda Tremmel
Seester Love
We call her C Squared.
The Famous Kev D.
Parker Murray: Caucasian.
Alan Nebeker. Or Neb-wikki. Whichever "floats your boat."
Mr. Tim Hope
Some great shots of Kev tonight.
Good thing for Captain Tim so Robert could have a wack at it for once!
Two of my favorite pictures tonight. For obvious reasons.
I told Kevin to smile, and he covered his hairy armpit...
Actually really loving Kev's wind blown look.
I accidentally leaned into Parker's pic, and then he got obsessed with this "Vogue" idea... There are plenty more where this came from.
A seriously beautiful night.
Shared with some seriously great friends.
Shared with some seriously great friends.



















No comments:
Post a Comment