Friday, August 31, 2012

Best in the City

Today was our first free day to roam the old city.  Most everybody went out today, and it was lovely.  I probably took 100 pictures today, and so did the fine people I was with.  But I just had to choose a few of my favorites from my camera




Some of my main duffs.



The cutest little children all over the city.  What good brothers holding hands :)







Tried to go here today, but it was closed for sabbath tomorrow.  Had to get a far off shot instead!

Oh what? The cutest little kids in the city?

Yeah sure, they'll help us find the church of the Holy Sepulcher! Why not?

Like bosses.  What fine gentlemen.



Church of the Holy Sepulcher 


Hahaha k I had to post this picture of two reasons:
1. How cool WOULD this have been if that LADY weren't in it?
2. I had to document the fact that she somehow made her way into like 7 of my pics today!! And in completely different locations every time!  I was dying.  So funny.

Rachel wanted to buy some candy from this sketch joint.  There were flies all over that ish.  No way, uh uh.




Jaquel and I were feelin pretty retro today.  We were diggin these indie profile shots...
P.S. MOM, I love that watch.  I'd die without it.


"This here is the corn, best in the city! And THAT, is a crasssey lady."

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So awesome, Anders! That lady is funny. I want to see pics of where you are staying. Cute dress. Did you have to get a lot of stuff to go with a new dress code? It seems like you have to have long skirts on?

Andrea Brinton said...

Steph, thank you! Yeah we have to have shirts that come to the collar bone (Or close) and sleeves that cover the top half of our arm. All our pants need to be to our ankles, and skirts are mid calf or longer! Pretty strict, but definitely doable. I did have to buy several things.
And the Center is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously one of my favorite buildings in the world, and we live here. I'll try to post a few one of these days.