Saturday, September 8, 2012

Under the Center

The other day we took a tour of the basement of the center.  A bunch of pipes and drains and boxes that I don’t know a whole lot about!  It was cool to see all the behind the scenes of the Center.  I really have grown to love the Jerusalem Center – It actually had me at juice and refreshments upon arrival from the airport on day one.  




At one point, we get to mark our legacy on the center for.ev.er…  I found a few of my previous peeps and decided to keep the Timpview legacy alive down there and sign next to them.

Shout out to Anna Marie, Sarah Jane, and Brielle (BRIELLE YOU’RE ENGAGED AND I LOVE YOU!!!!! Congratulations my dear) and all the other people down there that I know that didn’t sign next to these fine ladies – you should have.



Don’t worry that I SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!!!! Good thing my legacy will forever be known as ANREA!!!!  Good grief.   





1 comment:

Sarah Jane Marchant said...

I love that! hahah anrea....