Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shabbat Shalom

Last night we had Shabbat dinner with one HECK of a cool Jewish family that Rosie met a few weeks ago at Synagogue.  They were so nice, the dinner was delicious, and they were hilarious.  We were almost just being flies on the wall as we listened to them talk about Jewish politics, their Synagogue, school system, and all kinds of things.  I didn't expect to feel so close to these kids in the 2 hours we spent with them, but I was actually kind of sad to say goodbye at the end of the night.
The pictures that I'm in is super blurry, so this will have to do...
 This is from last week at the Garden Tomb before church.  One of my favorite places to sit and think on Shabbat.  We are so blessed to be so close to all these places that are in the pictures section of the BIBLE!!!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

heck. I wish my camera didn't have such an attitude that day. that picture looks like the garden tomb is on the sun.