Last week we had Israeli Dancing on the agenda for Wednesday Night. I'd be lying if I said I was super stoked to attend that night. That is until I walked in and saw Boaz instructing.
I left early that night unfortunately, but luckily he invited some of the ladies back for a free session at his dance studio. Let's just say all the 70 year old ladies in there LOVED him, were pros at dancing, and the 9 of us looked like complete fools.
One woman came up to Jaquel and said "You are very high." And Jaquel said yes, I am tall. She said "How tall?" And Jaquel told her. She then proceeded to tell her how much she loves Boaz. Jaquel told her we love him too, "He's so awesome." The lady responded, "No, I love Boaz. He is MORE than awesome..."
No comments:
Post a Comment