Monday, December 3, 2012

Mae Sherem

So I've been behind on my blog because we were in Galilee for the past 2 weeks and the internet at Ein Gev was horrendous.  I'll post about Galilee a little later, but for now I'll continue with life in JERUSALEM as I know it.

The day before we headed off to Galilee a few of us went to this Ultra Orthodox neighborhood, Mae Sherem.  They take their modesty seriously.  No clothing above the elbow, below the collar bone, or above the knee.




Kinda like how we have pictures on our wall of the Prophet...


I pass by Papa Andreas jewelry shop in the Old City all the time. Kindred Spirits, Papa Andrea and me.

And we ended the day with a picnic in the perk with Peter, and a nice afternoon of Souvenir shopping.

2 comments:

K Wait said...

PAPA ANDREA haha I love it. Also can I have allll your clothes for my mission? K great thanks.

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.