Valentines Day.
One of Reid's favorite Holidays.
She will always be my first Valentine.
We held strong on tradition this year and opted for a delicious heart shaped pizza from Brick Oven! So delicious We were laughing remembering last year when I was sick as a dog and surprised Reid with a heart shaped pizza and Chuck Bass for dinner.
Instead of doing homework like I should, Allison and I spent hours in the Wilk laughing about nothing and exaggerating situations beyond reality like we do best.
Rose and Sis threw a Valentines party in their PINK HOUSE. So fun to see so many faces I love all in one night.
Luckily my real Valentine got done with his test finally so he could come hang out with me :)
This cutie definitely made this Valentines one to remember.
And our kitchen table is literally covered in cookies, donuts, candies, and 4 vases of beautiful flowers. Between 2 boyfriends and a lot of really sweet people, we're on a fast track to obesity over here at MC 1.
So Tommy and I have a pretty cool dating history, if I do say so myself. We met in Jerusalem for goodness sake. I put this little number together for this here day of lovers.
Valentines Day 2013 from Andrea Brinton on Vimeo.
.jpg)
.jpg)


6 comments:
ok ok if that's not the darn cutest thing i've ever seen!
Super cute video!! I watched it twice just for fun :)
ummmmm okay cutest little vid ever. i was smiling the WHOLE time. literally... i never stopped.
OM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP THE CUTENESS...NO NEVER. NEVER STOP. KEEP THEM VIDS COMING!
i love this with all my heart. all of it. the whole thing.
BAHAHAHAH I LOVED THIS VID!!!!!!!!!!!! Alsooo...i must say...i have some dannnng good filming skills hahahah so many of those clips I was like hmmm i think i filmed that. LOVE YOU TWO TOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Post a Comment