2 weeks before we got married, Tom and I were able to go to Havasupi with his family! This was my first Meyer family vacation, and my only one where I won't be part of the family! This was SUCHHH an amazing trip. We hiked in on a Monday, hiked out Thursday and went to the Grand Canyon before we made the drive back to Utah. It was so good to hike around, swim, jump off high things, and spend time with this new family of mine.
So many amazing waterfalls to see and jump off!
Some of the waterfalls are a treacherous hike/rock climb to the bottom!
NOT edited!
<3 these two. So adorable.
This lady thought they were ours and offered to take a picture of our family altogether! Haha.. I guess I could have a 10 year old?
Grand Canyon! So pretty.
The whole crew.
Here's the little video from the trip! Enjoy.
Meyer Havasupi from Andrea Brinton on Vimeo.






No comments:
Post a Comment