Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alfie, get up. It's a brand new day.

Today was my first day on my quest to beat the natural man.
How did I do you ask?

Welll, I woke up at 7:30 and looked at the crack in my door and there was no light on. I'll admit the thought crossed my mind that if Allison slept in, I'd pretend like I did too.... she woke me up 2 minutes later.

I was 10 minutes late to Bio.

I skipped half of my art class to go to einstein with Allison because whether I go or not doesn't really make a difference as far as my grade is concerned.

I fell asleep in Institute.

I put off writing my paper until 10:00 tonight and it's now 2:37 and I only have 2 pages down because I keep getting distracted by my hilarious roommates and their never ending funny stories.

I'm now blogging instead of finishing that paper.

I caved and did that thing that I said I wasn't going to do until at least Friday...
It's Monday.

I did clean my appartment and sweep the porch of our filthy hay bail and decluttered my room!

I decided that picking up and folding my laundry at my moms could wait another day. I have more clothes I can scrounge up. -- I wore all black today. I like to say it's because I'm mourning the close of the Halloween season, but the truth is, I didn't have anything else to wear. My clothes are at my moms...

I ate dinner at FHE. and at my moms. And had some pizza for a midnight snack.

Welp, it looks like a great start to my conquering the natural man, eh?

Tomorrow's a new day.

3 comments:

Nicole Erin said...

hahahhaha.
weeeping.
literal.
tears.
I LOVE YOU!

Sarah Jane Marchant said...

I love reading your blog. You are always so funny

Caitlyn said...

At least your side of the room is clean! Hahahah unlike your roommate's. :)