This week was my mom's birthday and my mom looooves the Beach Boys! The just so happened to be in town on the 4th, which is her actual birthday and we got second row tickets for the whole fam! It was really fun!

Here's as much of the stage as I could get from up close!

These cuties are the only two originals left and they've stiiiiiill got it baby! The gramps on the left was flirting with Andi throughout because she was jumpin around so much and loving it. So funny.

Some of the gang afterwards with one of the Beach Boys that we met and he signed our beach ball! At the end they threw in like TONS of beach balls for the encore number and I honestly couldn't stop laughing because they were bouncing around and wacking me in the head like crazy! And everybody, and I mean everybody was lovvvving slapping those things around!

And then we ran into Mr. Governor and his wife and had to snap a quick pic!

And for the hilight of my night? The cutie newcomer who is one of the originals sons threw me his pick at the end and winked at me. wooooo hoooooo!!

It was a seriously fun night and my mom loved every minute of the concert. Especially when they started crankin out Sloop John B.
Happy Birthday to the BEST mom in the world!
I love you so much and you are my best friend! I love being your only little girl!
2 comments:
hahahahhaah
i had to serve at a dinner party for my dad that was before the beach boys and i died too. lovin those hotties.
ps my mom said she was hitting a ball and hit rob in the head. and my dad couldn't stop laughing.
thanks for giving my parents a laugh!
NEED TO SEE YOU.
What a blast of a birthday for your mom! The BB's put on a fun show always. When I was your age they came to the Marriott Center and my roommates and I went. We had seats down close. During one of the numbers one of the drummer's drumsticks broke and it hit me in the head:) I still have that stick.
Post a Comment