My mom used to tell me that my three favorite things were to be wet, cold, and tired. In other words, I hated when she told me to put on a coat, I refused to wear a poncho and moon boots, and I really loved the wee hours of the morning. Well, the last is still true, but boy are there few things that I hate worse than being wet and cold! As the bitter winter air is coming in, I'm reminded how miserable it is to be outside in the cold. And to be wet on top of it!
I got giddy today thinking about how THIS is coming for me in February...

This morning was spent at Timpview High School watching my brother kick field goals. His wife didn't think he could kick a 50 yarder, so of course we went right then to the field and proved her wrong! Using my ugg slippers as a tee wasn't the best idea, however. They are ripped in two places now. I'm not super happy about that. Buuut, I have to say I enjoyed watching his determination while my sister in law taunted him on the side lines. And I enjoyed shagging balls on the other end of the goal post. I think I can throw like 15 yards now, so I'm getting pretty good...
Everyone but Robert and Tawni actually ended up at our house today. I loved that. My brother, Bryan was teasing me because I think I did about 50 of these little kid sewing animals this afternoon. What can I say, I am obsessed with them!

THESE beauties get home on Monday. I've been missing them. Pickin up Reid at 7am, Salt Lake International, Mondee morn. Can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment