Do I know what Oye means?? HECK NO!! But I'm just gonna take a minute and talk about the things I've been lovin lately, and the first is OYE!!
Thank YOU ward Zumba for introducing this BEAUTY. I listen to it while I study, and often catch myself movin in my seat JUST a little...
The next thing I'm obsessed with lately is BREAKING DAWN. I know, I know, Twilight is so cheesey, and the honeymoon scenes were a little too steamy and gosh, it was BORING... but I liked it. I've seen it three times, thank you. Twice in one day. and THANK YOU Twilight for bringing this little number into my life. This is on repeat in my room today. Love.
I'm loving the braid. So easy to throw it backk.
COUNTRY STRONG!! this is up there with Twilight lately. I was sick last weekend with the flu and this saved me. I watched it three times.
OMLETS!! I finally bought a frying pan and learned how to cook these suckers... WHEW. Eat them every other day at least. I'll be working at the Hyatt in no time. That's how good these babies are.
FAMILY TIME. Love my Niece and Nephews. TO DEATH. Drew has been into "Andews" these days. I'm loving that.
Missing this little lady, but still loving her, you know??
Thank goodness for Skype, eh??
So grateful for this guy. Keepin it fresh over here at Conto Road. Seriously, a great friend right there. We've been having some killer hot chocolate weeknights. Get together, drink hot chocolate with marshmallows, and "Talk about our days, you know?"
My new instagram app, slash instagram in general. Havin so much fun with this. Hilarious! haha
My new Christmas banner I made in my family room. Makes my day everytime I walk inside.
Watchin my little guy. He came over to my apartment today and we had a blast together as always.
CHRISTMAS TREATS!! Yum. Made great use out of these. I've been usin all the things I already have and it's great.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I finally finished my family's Christmas card... Voila!


1 comment:
I love stalking your blog dre.
Post a Comment