Saturday, November 26, 2011

A worthy report

HEYO! Okay, so Thanksgiving rules. Thanksgiving BREAK rules.  I've been so busy doing so many fun things! I always say I don't love Thanksgiving because I feel like I'm just bored. Not this year, no way, uh uh. I promised myself to keep busy every waking moment. SO, I planned some craft times, and my family did a bunch of stuff together which I LOVED.  I'm blessed to live so close to all of my brothers still, and hang out with them every Sunday for a couple of hours, but it was nice to spend an entire 4 days just hanging out and doing fun stuff with everyone. I loved.  Okay, so I started making this quilt in August, but then school started and I'd just had it with cutting and sewing and cutting and CUTTING, so I stopped working.  But I finished over the break, and I love it.  I'm so proud of my first quilt. I'm like a small child.  Anyway, I just wanted to post about my lovely quilt and Thanksgiving break and how splendid it was. Back to the grind on Monday. FML.


Tying it was rough, cause we had two little rascals running around trying to step on it, and hide under it, and crawl around it, and throw cars on it.... we eventually got her done when we moved up into my mom's bedroom and locked the door... Thank you to my mom and Andi for the help on this beast.


Extra fabrique for some ninja time? Yes.


Hailey joined me. HIEEE-YA!
(Don't know what's up with Hailey's eye there in the left shot...woops)


 And THIS is my pinterest wreath. Isn't it just lovely? I had so much fun making it. One of the more FUN crafts I've ever done, actually.  And I have one more thing that I made that I just love love, but I haven't hung it up at my apartment yet, so no pictures.  But they will come when I get them.


Happy Holidays everyone.  I can tell already this Christmas is going to be one of my best.  It's been one of the seriously best years of my life, 2011.  I can't wait to see what 2012 brings.

Love.

1 comment:

Kortni Roney said...

looks like so much fun! you go girl! I love that wreath, most excellent!