This is for real. I am leaving in 19 days. We're in the teens at this point...
These two sweet peas had a sleepover at grandma's the other night with my mom and I. They were so hilarious. My mom and I somehow got duped into letting them stay up till 11 when their bedtime is 8:30, and Drew even ended up falling asleep in my mom's bed with us cause we felt too sad for him in his crib... haha #we'resuckers.
I would definitely be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss my family while I'm in Israel. It's been fun spending so much time with them this summer, and I think I might be in love with my nieces and nephews. All four of them are just loves. And I'm dying that I'll be gone when my third nephew arrives next month :( He'll be so big already when I see him. Not to mention how Bella will be like 4 years old when I get back, and Drew probably won't even remember my name... Or at least not remember how he's my best buddy... Send me lots of pictures?
A pretty unflattering picture of all three of us, actually. But another great evening at the golfing range. Love these two SO much.
K, this might be one of the best pictures ever taken of me and Cait. 100% candid. 100% serious.
This past Saturday was one of the most fun nights I've had all summer, without doubt. Amanda had her annual Barbecue, and it was so fun hanging out with the crew and being silly for hours. Caitlyn had a bomb performance, as always, and Mark was backing her up like a champ. Amanda's house in Sundance is so lovely, and her parents were so inviting, and I had the best steak I've had in my entire life. And I'm not kidding.
It's definitely a time for comings and goings. It makes it a little easier to leave in 19 days when Becca left on her mission today, Caitlyn is moving to LA at the end of the month, and Ashley is getting married. I threw a shower for Ashley tonight with Chelsee, and I'd say it was a success. More on that later.
Always a fun time to be had with this bunch. Still can't believe we won't all be together again for 18 months AT LEAST...
Caitlyn -- I know you and Amanda think you are going to swim with Belugas without me, but if you do, you're just going to have to go again when I come to visit in February...
.png)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1.jpg)





2 comments:
SO excited for your upcoming adventure to Jerusalem. I had friends who did that study abroad and it changed their lives. Always wish I had done it as well. As always, thanks for your friendship with Cait. You are a great gal!! Have a fabulous experience.
Oh my, I am so excited! I've only heard great things about the experience, and I'm sure mine won't be any different! You'll have to keep following my blog while I'm there! Live vicariously! Ha! But yes I love all you Copes so much! Such a sweet family. And I'll miss Cait like crazy when she moves :( Plenty of road trips to LA this coming winter.
Post a Comment