THIS girl is getting married this month! Her two roommates and I threw her a shower last night at my parents house.
We had a great turnout, and I think everyone had fun!
Ashley had to eat sour gum every time she answered differently from Nolan's answers... they were crazy questions, so she actually did really well!
ANDDD the presents.
Cros was a champ and got the most questions about Ashley correct! And what a beaut is she.
LOVE her to death and couldn't be more excited for her and Nolan.
We can't be serious.
Laughs all around when the three of us are involved.
I filmed these two lovebirds as a gift to them, and showed it at the shower. I think 50% of the girls were in tears by the end. Such a great couple. So in love.
Ashley and Nolan! from Andrea Brinton on Vimeo.









No comments:
Post a Comment