Happy Birthday to my brother and best friend ROBERT! Turning half a century this fine day.
My 3 favorite things about this fine brother of mine:
1. I love that since we were little he always has let me play with him and his friends--whether it was watching them play Fifa, or going to Seven Peaks late, he's always been the nicest to me. Even my friends are blown away at how nice he is to his little sis and her friends. Even going out to catch dragon flies with us for our bug collections in High School Biology and never acting like he didn't want to!
2. We have never fought. We spent about 4 years as the only kids in my parents house together, and the only time I can remember genuinely getting mad at him was when he took a round bite out of my perfectly prepared bagel ;) I used to love staying up past my bed time in his room and getting struck with terror when we heard the stair creak in the hallway which meant we were about to get busted. We were usually doing super cool stuff like lighting my finger on fire, or seeing if he can jump over my head still even if I was facing forward... (Remember that??)
3. He's the best example to me. We've always been close, and I know I can always talk to him about stuff I'm worried about, or just want to laugh about. and I love that he still lets me sleep over at his house sometimes even though I'm 21!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBERT! I love you.




No comments:
Post a Comment