On sunday we took a quick (yeah right, it was 4 hours both ways) trip down to Eilat to go SNORKELING IN THE RED SEA!! It was SUCH a nice day and the fish were bitin! But no Piranhas luckily...
And who knew the Red Sea wouldn't be red....
We have a few specials in our group as you can see in the next few shots gearing up.
![]() |
| Jordan's belly is my favorite in this one! I love these people. |
![]() |
| STRUGGS |
And it wouldn't be complete without a few Jaquel and Tommy engagements, of course!
And one more awkward turtle from Rosie.
The Red sea is a beautiful place.
The water is blue, and there are Octopi too!
(I rhyme now).
I love relaxing days out in Israel and seeing everything this beautiful country has to offer.
AND, here is the ever anticipated SNORKELING VIDEO. And we know we are beautiful under the sea, no need to comment and let us know it.
Red Sea Snorkeling from Andrea Brinton on Vimeo.














No comments:
Post a Comment