Saturday, November 17, 2012

Biffs

Coming to Jerusalem, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous that I wouldn't find people that I click with very well.  I couldn't have been more wrong.  I can honestly say I appreciate and love every single person who lives in this Center with me, and I'm going to have MAJOR withdrawals when I go home.
These beautiful people here are some of my very favorites in the whole world. 
All of these ladies are just so cool and laid back and HILARIOUS.  I know we all came to Jerusalem in the same semester for a reason.




Rosie was feeling a little... different on this particular afternoon.  But we still love her with all our hearts.




Always room for more laughter with us.

This place will hold a special place of memories, lessons learned, and friendships for the rest of my life. I knew I would love it here, and that I was making the right decision to come, but I fully underestimated the possibilities.

Oh, and I might kidnap this little boy in our branch.  I think I'm in love with him.  But how could I NOT BE?!!

No comments: