Tuesday, November 6, 2012

David's Citadel Museum

This lovely courtyard here is home of David's Citadel Museum in Yerushalayim.

Also home to one of the loveliest up close and personal views of the Dome of the Rock you can find!
P.S. Isn't Jaquel's hair LOVELY!?  I straightened it in the dark and it only took me a full hour!! She has some of the best hair on this green earth.  She told me she can't wait till it's greasy in a bun on the top of her head again so people will stop telling her how BEAUTIFUL she is! Ha!


Free days are the best because after your fun adventures, you usually get to eat some sort of DELICIOUS treat in the city.  This day was a special one, because I finally got the delicious donut that I've been talking about wanting for the past TWO MONTHS!!!!!  It was enormous, and it didn't disappoint.  I had one in Jordan last week as well, but it was mediocre at best -- I was just happy it was a donut.


Thank you SamBooki, David's Citadel, and the best people in the city for a real fresh free day -- and an excellent break from writing my final Palestine paper.  Very much needed.

No comments: