Happy Birthday to the beauty who gave me a sister for the first time!
1. I appreciate that you get on China time with me, and jam out to the Jo Bros when none of the boys will, and I even appreciate the occasional take down in the kitchen.
2. You've pretty much been there for all my big events in life... High School dances, graduation, and even when I CHOPPED my hair off and didn't tell my family! You always go the extra mile to make sure I have the best experience I can.
3. I appreciate that you are always interested in my life and things that I'm doing, and you always give the best advice! Truly been a sister to me over the years and I love you!!
I can hardly even imagine our family before you were a part of it! I love you and I hope you had an EXCELLENT day!



No comments:
Post a Comment