This was the first year that I didn't spend Halloween in Provo probably since I was 1 year old! Luckily the peeps at the JC knew what was up and everyone scrounged up something to wear out of their limited wardrobes. Quite a creative bunch we have here.
Roommates

Our professor's kids all dressed up and came trick or treating at our doors. Unfortunately our candy was counted out exactly for how many kids were coming by, so there wasn't much room for snitching...
This is what Madison does when everyone else is celebrating the Holidays. A bundle of fun this one!
Disclaimer: She really IS a bundle of fun, I promise.
We pretty much had our entire faculty present. We got Bashir, a security guard, B. Strat and B. Jackson here. SO hilarious.
What's funny about the JC is that everyone has VERY limited clothing, so we wear the same clothes week after week, and everyone knows what clothes everyone has. It's kind of like we all have our own uniforms that we're branded by. Like this here below. Rosie was Quin and Quin was Rosie. One of the funniest costumes of the night -- they have the SAME body.
Happy (late) Halloween everyone! I hope you all enjoyed my favorite holiday :)







1 comment:
that last picture. nothing hotter.
ps I hope you appreciate this comment because it took me two tries to figure out what the weird letters and numbers were to prove I'm not a robot...make that 3...4
Post a Comment