Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yom Huledet Sameach!

 Happy Birthday to the BEST mom in the WORLD!!! I love you!



These are just 3 of the THOUSANDS of things that I LOVE about you!
1. You always make things super fun and festive for us.  Here in Jerusalem I always tell people how cool my mom is with Holidays cause she decks out the house and wears halloween aprons and makes pumpkin bread bowl soup on halloween, and santa hats at the dinner table on Christmas!  And sometimes you even dance to Halloween music in the kitchen! Ha! It makes things so much more fun for all of us!
2. I love that I'm your only daughter and that I was the youngest because I got to spend so much time at home with just you and dad, and that made me feel really close to you!  You've always been there for me when I'm sad and need someone to listen to me for hours and make me feel better!  You always know the best things to say.
3. I love that you've been there with me for EVERY SINGLE big event in my life!  I never had to wonder if my mom was going to show up to my Prom or Graduation, or even a soccer game or piano recital.  And you always let me do the things I was interested in, and supported whatever I wanted to do, and got invested in it with me.  I always appreciated your interest in my Orchestra and choir concerts and everything else I did!


I hope you have a most EXCELLENT DAY!  I love you!

1 comment:

bethanne said...

I love Monica. Such a wonderful person. You're not exaggerating on how great she is!