On one of our last free days in the city, we wanted to hit a few sites. Turns out we had another day of fails and nothing was open that we wanted to see, so we ended up finally filming our Sunshine music video that Jack is so kindly producing. I'll post that when she's finished with it, but you should be excited cause it's so great.
So Rosie likes to blog stalk. Sometimes her resources aren't the most credible, however. We didn't know this though until we found ourselves watching this man cook us "pizza" from inside that little hole, and we were about to eat something that would supposedly "change our lives"...
You tell me if that pizza looks like it'll change my life for the better.... She never did quite specify whether it was a good change or bad change, I guess.
Jaquel has been wanting this gigantic balloon for months now, so we figured it was about time. 8 shekels... we'll take it.
The best of friends.
7 to 11. Sound familiar? This is just down the street from the Center. I pass it almost daily.


1 comment:
I'm so obsessed with you and SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU OVER THE BREAK!!!!!!! (which is happening btw.)
Post a Comment