Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tawni!!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE I KNOW!  I am so glad my brother married you, dear.  Go listen to Taylor Swift's song, 22 and be glad that's not what your life looks like, and you're having a BABY GIRL instead!

Okay I have so many good things to say about this beauty, but I'll keep it to 3 of my favorite things.
1. She and Robert always call me to hang out and they don't mind hanging out with me and my single friends even though they are married, and she lets me sleep over in her guest room just because.
2. She is hilarious and makes me laugh all the time, like when we went to Footloose and during the credits she said "THAT WAS JULIANNE HOUGH?!!"
3. She is always so nice to listen to my drama and is genuinely interested in talking it out with me.  She always has the best advice, and she's such a great example to me. Really.

I LOVE YOU!  Can't wait to see you in one week!

1 comment:

Tawni said...

Anders, you are so sweet!! Thanks :) haha I still can't believe I said that comment about Julianne! You need to sleepover again because last time I was sick and no fun :(