A few weeks ago I was at the Dead Sea...
And that thing has so much salt in it, you float. I'd always heard that, but seriously, you FLOAT!!! Like OUT of the water!
Then we hiked some waterfalls at En Gedi which was nice cause we could rinse off all that salt (kind of... it really didn't come off for several days).
Then we took our salty selves over to Qumran and hung out with the Dead Sea Scroll caves for a little while.
B. Judd in all his glory. All our professors were A+'s. Although my grades in their classes did not match how great they were...
We all love the Bench's with all our hearts.
Reason number 379 why I love Rosemary Card:



1 comment:
I think we should send that beauty to my agents... that ones a money maker if I have ever seen one!
Post a Comment