The JC is my home. For the past 3.5 months I have fallen in love with this building and all the people that live inside that is my family and home away from home. I'm really glad I was able to come during Fall Semester because all the faculty try to make the holidays feel as much like home as they can. When we got back from Galilee, there was a huge Thanksgiving Feast waiting for us all decked out with Turkey and the best rolls in the world and of course STUFFING.
And there was even Christmas trees and lights set up on the 8th floor as well. My FHE family, which is made up of some of the best people in this center decided to take some Christmas Card pictures up by the tree.
With Love, The Ahping family.
Seriously though, I am DYING that I only have 9 days left to live in this beautiful building with these fine people. I'm excited to see my real family and go back to my real home, but I sure will miss this time of my life. I never expected to love these people as much as I do, and fall in love with the Center and Jerusalem as much as I have.


4 comments:
I have many things to say, Anders. I'm glad you've had such a great time! I think it's so funny there is a stash of wedding dresses there?! I like your BYU sweatshirt! Your boy- friend (not sure what to call him?) looks cute- I like the third wheel shirts, too. We will be seeing you after Christmas, probably! Oh yeah- can't believe you had to go in a bomb shelter!!!!!
OK I never thought it was possible but total boob shot!
I have very much enjoyed your journey through photos and words. What a marvelous experience! Truly happy for you.
Love this post. Amen and amen.
Post a Comment